Riverbed is about changing the rules. Forget about how things work today – join us as we solve the problems of the future. Do you thrive on change? Do you like the constant challenge of the new? Do you value elegant simplicity? Our intelligent insights and hard work makes things easy for our customers. So we can help them serve their customers. It’s technology without disruptions – it just works.|
Riverbed technology delivers to users the application speed and reliability they need to get done what is important to them. We do this by giving IT the solutions that make true performance possible in a dynamic, connected world. If you can add to our collective talent and dogged tenacity, then this job might be right for you!
San Francisco or Sunnyvale location
• Develop, plan, and write user, installation, and reference documentation for distribution in multiple formats such as PDF, HTML, and EPUB.
• Create online help systems using principles of single sourcing and reuse.
• Research and translate specifications and product requirements documents into clear and concise user documentation.
• Work closely with product management, engineering, quality assurance, and support to plan and create documentation.
• Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems.
• Adhere to Riverbed Technical Publications department style and usage guidelines.
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Proficiency with FrameMaker and WebWorks ePublisher
• Knowledge of Linux or UNIX
• Knowledge of version control systems
• Ability to manage projects independently
• Ability to learn new technology quickly
• Ability to work with engineering, QA, and Support to improve existing documentation
• A strong team player
• Knowledge of XML and DITA a plus
• Knowledge of networking software and hardware a plus
• Knowledge of Cloud and virtual technology a plus
About Riverbed Technology
Riverbed delivers application performance for the globally connected enterprise. With Riverbed, enterprises can successfully and intelligently implement strategic initiatives such as virtualization, consolidation, cloud computing, and disaster recovery without fear of compromising performance. By giving enterprises the platform they need to understand, optimize and consolidate their IT, Riverbed helps enterprises to build a fast, fluid and dynamic IT architecture that aligns with the business needs of the organization.
As Riverbed enters the next phase of its remarkable growth, we are seeking high-achievers who want to be part of something big and quickly develop their careers. If you’re looking for a great place to grow your career, and a great place to work, look no further. Riverbed recently won recognition from two of the most well-reputed barometers of the work environment, Glassdoor and Alfred P. Sloan. We are the Glassdoor “Employees’ Choice” award winner as one of the top places to work. We are #3 overall and #1 in enterprise companies. The recent Sloan award for work-life balance underscores the true long-term values of our fine company.
Riverbed Technology (NASDAQ: RVBD) is a San Francisco-based company. We feature an attractive compensation package including salary, stock options, employee stock purchase program, 401(k) matching, and comprehensive benefits.
Additional information about Riverbed (NASDAQ : RVBD ) is available at www.riverbed.com.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
Riverbed Technology, Inc. - 19 months ago