About This Job
TOTVS Labs is looking for skilled and tech-savvy writer to document its rapidly evolving products. As a Technical Writer you will work in a high-energy, evolving environment. You will work closely with developers, product managers and designers, to learn complex technical information and present it in a readable, consistent, and accurate manner.
- Write technical documentation for TOTVS Labs products to internal and external developer audience, such as API reference, developer, and architecture guides.
- Write technical documentation for TOTVS Labs products users
- Organize and update these and other already existing documents as needed.
- Create and update architecture and component diagrams from whiteboard presentations.
- Write sample code, technical papers, blogs, and more.
- Have a clear, concise, and informative writing style.
- Strong skills with HTML and CSS is a major plus
- Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform computability well be appreciated
- 2 years+ technical writing experience in developing web-based documentation, ideally for startups
- Strong analytical skills to analyze existing product requirements and to transform technical programs and data into clear and concise documentation
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask while meeting project deadlines; strong independent worker while also being a dedicated team member
- Knowledge of our industry standards for documentation, is definite a plus to be familiar with informational design methodologies and knowledge management systems
- Previous exposure to informational design methodologies is appreciated
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Information Technology or a related field
- English required – any other additional language is a plus
Useful Additional Qualifications
- Familiarity with writing Wiki-based documentation.
- Use of graphical tools such OmniGraffle, Visio, or Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with teaching technical courses (informally or formally) or training course development.
- Able to write basic HTML code
TOTVS Labs develops innovative and disruptive technology for enterprises, enabling them to accelerate growth to become more competitive in a global economy. TOTVS Labs engineers focus on stealth research and development projects, aimed at bringing products to market that fuel innovation, and achieve scale with a global reach:
Silicon Valley is founded on the principle of continuous innovation opportunities, even in established markets dominated by entrenched vendors. The TOTVS Labs mission is to create disruptive new technologies, sales models, logistics processes, and advances in customer service.
Stealth projects in development at TOTVS Labs will focus on achieving scalability from concept to deployment, creating sustainable, growing business models for new products and technologies.
We live in a global world; TOTVS Labs concentrates on global projects that help businesses all around the world to become more efficient and to achieve excellence by building great products.