(a) Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity,
conciseness, style, and terminology.
(b) Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
(c) Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
(d) Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
(e) Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with production technologies and production methods.
(f) Develop or maintain online help documentation.
(g) Assist in laying out material for publication.
(h) Select drawings, specifications, mockups, and production samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and detail.
(i) Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Ability to communicate in excellent English, both orally and in writing, for a timely and clear information exchange and to resolve problems.
- Ability to make sound recommendations for improvement and change.
- Ability to deal cooperatively, at high levels of productivity, in an extremely dynamic, large and complex, organization having multiple divisions, shareholders and contractors.
- Experience using: MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and OUTLOOK
- Ability to prepare multimedia presentations as required by the Program Manager
Note1: Staffing in the following position is being fulfilled contingent upon The LMG Business Consulting Group, Inc. being awarded a federal government contract or subset of work therein with the U.S. Department of Labor.
Note2: This job requires the candidate to obtain at a minimum a National Agency Check and Inquiries. A candidate who is unable to successfully obtain a security clearance will not be terminated from the position.