This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to advance their career with a proven industry leader. Trofholz is looking for a multi-faceted, energetic, organized, and detail-oriented person. The individual chosen will handle wide variety of projects and tasks.
The qualified Technical Writer will be responsible for testing and documenting web application software, including writing technical manuals, design documents, user guides, and other software development life cycle artifacts. This position also outlines, rewrites, edits and formats documentation produced by technical and non-technical personnel. The position will require translating rough documents, diagrams, interviews with technical staff, and use of systems into coherent and appropriate documents and guides. The position is locate at a DoD facility in Charleston, SC. This is a temporary assignment.
- Develop a variety of technical and project related documentation including technical manuals, user guides, configuration guides, process documentation and diagrams, release management documentation
- Review, rewrite, edit and format documentation produced by technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Participate in the establishment of style guidelines and standards for text, graphics, illustrations
- Help Manage team document management and document repositories
- 3+ years technical writing experience preparing software/hardware set-up guides and user manuals
- Effective organization and version management for documentation
- Conceptual and procedural technical documentation
- Technical interviews
- Web application help authoring
- Image creation and manipulation
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Screen Capture Tools
- High level of self-motivation, productivity and attention to detail; be well-organized
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- Ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Bachelor’s degree. Qualifying technical training and/or experience may be substituted for education using relationship of 1-year training and/or experience per year of education
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 15 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...