Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Technical Writer.
The Technical Writer (DIACAP) responsibilities include developing, writing, and editing materials for information assurance-related reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instructional material, catalogs, technical publications, and software and hardware documentation, including DIACAP packages and portfolios. It supports the certification and re-certification process for DoD networks. This position is seated in Monterey, CA. and a government issued security clearance is required.
- Formats and finalizes C&A packages for submission
- Formulates requirement documents as required and assigned
- Coordinates projects with PM, IA Engineer, and IA teams and interfaces with them to obtain background information on IA technologies, methods, and standards
- Organizes material and completes writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology
- Assists in the development of tutorials and other materials (power point slides, videos and handouts) as needed to teach the use of the product
- Conducts or otherwise facilitates training in the use of the product via either larger or small group teaching sessions
- Reviews technical material and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content and methods of reproduction and binding
- Centralizes and maintains all documentation of all software/hardware/networks developed and used
- Meets stipulated deadlines for producing written documentation (in appropriate format) for various projects
- Works with programmers developing help screens and source code documentation
- Organizes and maintains technical documents on client-directed sites
- 3 years’ relevant experience within the last five 5 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on several simultaneous tasks, reacting constructively to new and changing business and technology requirements and deliverables
- High level of self-motivation, productiveness and personal organization
- Requires acute decision making skills
- Active DoD government issued SECRET security clearance or the ability to obtain a government issued SECRET clearance
- AA/AS in English, Writing, Computer Science, IA, or IT field
- Security+ or other IA-related certification
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ https://jobs-tti.icims.com
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- Medical plan with national network and HSA option
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...