We are currently accepting resumes for a Technical Writer in Columbus, OH .
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop requirements in an Agile team process for applications specific to the Business Services and Infrastructure domain of Online Services Development
- Collaborate with developers and business owners on developing requirements/story cards/use cases for the business logic layer of the online architecture as well as applications and processes that support that area of the architecture
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline; equivalent experience acceptable
- Five or more years experience as a Technical Writer on large-scale software development projects with strong emphasis in the development of technical requirements story cards, story card decomposition, and use cases
- These artifacts would be consumed by software developers, QA analysts, User Interaction Designers, etc.
- Agile Process expertise in a Technical Writer/Requirements Analyst role
- Must have been a dedicated Technical Writer/Requirements Analyst in an Agile project structure utilizing daily stand-up meetings, SCRUM, Kanban, Velocity Burn Charts
- Experience writing Agile story cards
- Story card decomposition experience
- Demonstrated strength in breaking down Business Requirements into Technical Requirements/Specs
- Must have closely collaborated with UI designers in translation of UI wireframes/designs into technical requirements
- Exceptional collaboration, negotiation, facilitation, and leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical ability and abstraction skills
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Gherkin language skills
- Tools Experience with Quality Center and DOORs Requirements Management
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Agile, SCRUM, Kanban, UI wireframes, Project Management, Gherkin