ABN is always interested in recruiting and retaining talented technology professionals. Our employees work at various customer sites throughout the Pacific Northwest and across the United States; including projects for the Department of Defense, King County, Madigan Army Medical Center, Department of Justice and other civilian agencies. |
- Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and write Information Assurance (IA) Standard Operating Procedures.
- Write local policies that have a broad impact on the way each computer user does business, how the network is protected, how the internal organization will operate, and how to maintain network compliance.
- Develop plans of actions and milestones (POAMs) for correcting deficiencies on the network.
- Maintain IA documentation to support accreditation of the local network.
- Conduct security inspections, assessments, tests, and reviews. Conduct Information Assurance Workshops on security policy, STIGS, threat, & vulnerability documentation.
- Manage Network User IA awareness training in Army Training and Certification Tracking System.
- Develop and conduct monthly training classes for unit and organization Information Manager Officers/Information Assurance Security Officers.
- Maintain PKI token status and reporting to higher headquarters
- Ensure the use of Army approved procedures for clearing, purging, reusing, and releasing system memory, media, output, and devices.
- Assist with the Conduct of monthly Configuration Control Board Meeting.
- 3+ years' work experience with Information Assurance, cyber security, systems analysis, database administration, or project management.
- SECRET security clearance (FINAL)
- Current Security+ Certification
- IA knowledge and strong writing skills
- Knowledge of DoD Information Assurance Policies and Regulations
- CompTia, Microsoft or ISC2 Certification : Baseline and Computing Environment Certification (CE), MCITP, Server Administrator 2008, CISSP
- MIS degree
- Automatic Deposit with Pay Period occurring every two weeks
- On-line Timekeeping that can be conducted remotely
- Health Insurance at a competitive employee rate
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Up to 10 Paid Time Off (PTO) days per year
- Up to 10 Company Paid Holidays each year
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match up to the first 4%
- Employee Re-Certification or CU Reimbursement
- Computer Based Training
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Sales Lead Bonus
- Performance Incentives
- Annual Reviews & Incentives
We specialize in Information Technology solutions, operations, and staff augmentation to achieve client business and technology goals....