Become a part of an exciting new ORACLE E-BUSINESS SUITE FEDERAL FINANCIALS R12 Project with multiple locations ( Washington, DC or Parkersburg, West Virginia ) with POSSIBLE REMOTE WORK opportunities. Early birds can join The Squires Group Team in support of our proposal effort for this long term Federal project. This consulting opportunity will offer you the chance to put your Functional and Technical Oracle E-Business Suite experience to work on a new implementation of Oracle Federal Financials and Manufacturing EBS Applications. Per our Federal Government Contract, US Citizenship and the ability to pass a background investigation is required.
Job Requirements Include:
0 Facilitation of meetings to identify, document and gain approval of requirements (including but not limited to the following key areas, accounting and reconciliation, financial management and reporting, procurement and travel)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 2 or more year's knowledge and demonstrated experience in the following key areas for Oracle Federal Financials or five (5) or more year's knowledge and demonstrated experience with a major ERP System:
0 Identification of requirements gaps and recommending, documenting and gaining approval for gap solutions
0 Performing business analysis, facilitate development of new or reengineered business processes or policies/procedures, documenting (including process flows) and gaining approval of business processes or new policies or procedures
0 Performing data validation and analysis and recommending or performing steps to assist with improving data integrity
0 Developing implementation and cutover plans, executing plans and assessing and documenting implementation readiness and risks
0 Planning, executing or supporting unit, systems integration and user acceptance testing
- Per our Federal Government Contract, US Citizenship and the ability to pass a background investigation is required
Earn $1,500 for every person you refer AND WE HIRE! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send us your friend's contact information.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group - 13 months ago