Reports to: Director of Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to assigned engineer.
- Collect data and generate technical reports
- Assist in the development of process improvement, cost estimates and design plans.
- Liaison with other departments to implement manual change and updates.
- conduct research and data collection to aid in the development of engineering documents
- Review vendor and OEM data for applicability.
- Respond to requests for engineering assistance to obtain or develop approved engineering data when that data is not in the AMM, SRM, or other FAA approved documents.
- Ensure configuration control to include engineering documents for new aircraft delivery configuration and standardization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree in Aviation/Aerospace or related technical field preferred.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic License required.
- Minimum of 2 years of airline maintenance or engineering experience highly preferred.
- Must possess good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be able to project a positive and professional image at all times and in all situations and be very reliable and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Able to work a schedule that could include weekends, nights, holidays and additional hours as required by operations.
- Must possess excellent decision making skills.
- Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must have the physical capability to routinely lift 75 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
Republic Airways - 8 months ago
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...