Reports to: Director of Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to assigned engineer.
- Collect data and generate technical reports
- Assist in the development of process improvement, cost estimates and design plans.
- Liaison with other departments to implement manual change and updates.
- conduct research and data collection to aid in the development of engineering documents
- Review vendor and OEM data for applicability.
- Respond to requests for engineering assistance to obtain or develop approved engineering data when that data is not in the AMM, SRM, or other FAA approved documents.
- Ensure configuration control to include engineering documents for new aircraft delivery configuration and standardization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree in Aviation/Aerospace or related technical field preferred.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic License required.
- Minimum of 2 years of airline maintenance or engineering experience highly preferred.
- Must possess good communication skills both written and oral.
- Must be able to project a positive and professional image at all times and in all situations and be very reliable and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in working with people in a team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety.
- Able to work a schedule that could include weekends, nights, holidays and additional hours as required by operations.
- Must possess excellent decision making skills.
- Must be a United States citizen or have authorization to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must have the physical capability to routinely lift 75 pounds, climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined spaces.
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...