Job Description Summary
Responsible for the set up and operating of concert and AV equipment in all entertainment venues throughout ACCRS and SRC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with the load-in and load-out of all equipment, gear, staging or signage required for property events.
- Responsible for the technical setup of audio, lighting, video, music and page for venue as specified.
- Perform program and operation of concert light system, intelligent lighting, audio/video distribution and switching systems, sound processing and analog digital consul, spotlight, camera, director shader.
- Assist in the setup of the bands gear along with the setup of risers, staging and truss.
- Responsible for equipment inventory and tracking to ensure that company assets are not lost or damaged.
- Coordinate setup and removal times with other departments directly involved in the areas of equipment usage.
- Ensure that event orders are completed on-time.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
CasinoCareers.com - 23 months ago