Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. (MEAU) is looking for a Repair Technician responsible for performing repairs on electronic/electrical devices. Also enter and maintain product repair information in the SAP system. Required Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities
- Conduct/Assist engineers in component level diagnosis and repairs of CNC, servo/spindle drives, PLC, and/or other electronic and electrical equipment.
- Disassemble units/conduct unit setups.
- Replace components to test for equipment operability.
- Must have good soldering/unsoldering skills.
- Clean units using ultrasonic cleaning system.
- Support the Customer Service Group by providing requested technical information to the customer.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Perform other job functions as assigned.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience
- AA degree in Electronics Engineering, or equivalent experience in job field.
- Six months or less experience in electronic engineering, or equivalent electronic repair experience.
- Good oral communication skills and reading comprehension (read schematics and charts).
- Good soldering skills for through-hole, multi-layer and surface mount devices.
- Team builder/player and ability to work effectively with others.
- Good organizational skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We offer a business casual environment and an excellent benefits and compensation package including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
For more information on our Company, please visit us at www.meau.com
Mitsubishi Electric Automation - 16 months ago