W R Systems, Ltd. has an immediate need for a Technician (Assembler). This is an extremely exciting and rewarding junior level technical position. The selected candidate will be responsible for performing standard noncomplex construction and assembly of electronic and mechanical equipment and systems in a laboratory environment.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs., stand for long periods of time, work in an industrial and potentially hazardous environment, interact favorably toward customers and company employees, maintain a neat and organized workspace, and maintain positive control of tools and materials.
- Layout, fabricate and assemble electronic and mechanical assemblies and subassemblies following predetermined methods and criteria
- Adjust, repair, and modify equipment and systems, in accordance with blueprints, sketches, drawings, and diagrams
- Set up and operate standard electronic testing equipment
- Use hand power tools, hand tools, and simple machine power tools to fabricate or modify mechanical components
Candidates must possess the following experience:
1 year electrical, electronic and/or mechanical experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
The selected candidate will support the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: high standard of quality in conduct and performance; determination to achieve excellence; ownership; accountability; competence; collaboration; innovation; focus; drive; enthusiasm; mutual trust and respect; dedication; loyalty; and good citizenship.
W R Systems, Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer with a proven track record of high employee retention. We have been providing engineering, science and systems innovations, support and solutions to Public and Private sector since 1983. We encourage individual growth and provide a flexible work schedule with competitive benefit package. We acknowledge individual and group achievements through awards, bonuses, and various other formal and informal methods.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action / Male / Female / Disabled / Veteran