About Waste Management
Are vehicles your passion? Do you love vehicle technology? Would you like to work for a Fortune 500 company that values you and your ability to diagnose and solve problems? Are you looking for a company that invests in the latest resources to help you do your best work? If your answers are yes, apply for our Technician role today. At Waste Management your career advancement is unlimited. You will work with the best in the industry! So join our team; come help us continue our growth as an industry leader in waste and environmental services.
Installation - Maint - Repair
Our Technician Assistants , working under close supervision, perform minor repairs, preventative maintenance, inspections and diagnostic tests on a variety of vehicles and equipment. Since we are in the waste industry, the trucks and equipment our Technicians work on can be dirty and have unpleasant odors. Our shops are busy and often times Technicians are expected to simultaneously work on several different tasks.
At Waste Management , each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Technical School Degree/Certification or 1year of experience performing automotive repair work on autos, heavy trucks, farming or construction equipment within the past seven years.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...