Title: Technician I, Quality Control
Location: Ohio-Zanesville-East Pike
Job Number: 13000404JOB TITLE: Tech I, Quality Control
At Cardinal Health, we''re developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Family: Quality Control
What Quality Control contributes to Cardinal Health
Quality Control is responsible for the efficient and effective performance of testing in conformance with regulations and standards.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates limited, entry-level experience
- Completes routine tests
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to quality guidelines
- Works with a high degree of supervision
- Complies with regulations and standards
- Identifies basic non-compliance within regulations and standards
Accountabilities in this role
Receive and release product, batch record issuance, following SOPs. Proficiency with Office Word and Excel, as well as a good math aptitude. Good communicator, with the ability to work independently in a team environment. Ability to stand for long periods of time, with some lifting. GMP experience a plus.
- High School diploma/GED
- 1-2 years experience required
Cardinal Health - 20 months ago
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves the...