Provides geological and/or geophysical and administrative support to exploration, development, and business units. Manages and coordinates all data related to subsurface, exploration and development activities
- Maintains geological / geophysical data including 2D & 3D seismic trace data.
- Assists in loading and updating of well data and well locations using appropriate software.
- Generates and compiles information required for government regulatory compliance.
- Assists in maintaining company geophysical / geological databases, file systems and records archives.
- Prepares support documentation for portfolio presentations.
- Provides routine maintenance and re-supply of appropriate equipment as required.
- Performs other duties as appropriate to the business unit.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Typically requires 2-5 years of oil and gas experience
- OR College degree + 1 year of oil and gas experience.
How To Apply
- Normal office environment with occasional travel to field. 90% of time spent working on PC.
Please go to http://www.nobleenergyinc.com/fw/main/iRecruitment-101.html, register your account and submit your resume for consideration.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home