We are currently looking for an IT Field Services Technician to work at our Chattanooga location. In this role you will provide support and quality service to our client community by tracking and reporting on all end user devices managed and supported by the Desktop Field Services team throughout the device or product lifecycle from acquisition to disposal. This includes desktops, laptops, tablets, associated peripherals, and other client owned equipment as well as Anthelio owned equipment located at client site.
You will perform basic duties that are primarily routine, standard procedures and guidelines. Specific tasks and behaviors include but are not limited to:
- Maintain designated field services equipment and consumable supplies.
- Troubleshoot with vendors for warranty repair activities and maintain warranty/repair records.
- Evaluate equipment for disposal and ensure compliance with client equipment disposal policy and process particularly in regard to protection of data privacy.
- Remove storage devices for disposal per client privacy and security guidelines.
- Assist in workstation imaging process and deployment of workstation assets.
- Travel locally as necessary to supported sites to assist in equipment deployment or asset recovery as needed.
- Document new or revised technical procedures for support of field services equipment.
- Reconcile equipment location information for audits and routine reporting.
- Perform other duties as required to meet departmental and organizational objectives.
- Effectively manage work time while handling more than one assignment at a time
- Maintain a well-organized and clean equipment staging area.
- Demonstrate integrity, credibility, and personal accountability
- Demonstrate commitment to customer service
- Required Qualifications:
- High school graduate or certification of equivalency
- 2-3 years of IT asset management experience
- Ability to read, write, and speak clear English
- Valid driver’s license and have own transportation with a good driving record
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel and Word.
- Must have a pleasant attitude and be able to work well with others (team player).
- Must be able to communicate information well to other team members, customers, and vendors/suppliers.
- Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor.
- Associates Degree or better with substantive coursework in accounting, materials management, or computer technology.
- ITIL Foundation certification or demonstrable working knowledge of ITIL asset and configuration management processes.
- Experience in deployment of workstation assets for individual projects or organizational technology refresh numbering in the 100s.
- Experience with one or more of the following: PeopleSoft, Barcom, SharePoint, MS Access.
Anthelio - 13 months ago
Anthelio relentlessly aims higher to create new standards of excellence in the healthcare provider industry. It has more than a decade of...