We are currently seeking a Technician I for our Rockville location. You will provide support and quality service to client community by installing, inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers, peripherals, network printers, and all telecommunications facilities. Requires broad based skills related to networking infrastructure – modalities include data, voice, image, video and fax.
You will perform technical duties that are somewhat complex, following standard procedures and guidelines. Use expertise to deal with somewhat difficult problems. Escalate issues as needed. Normally will receive general instruction on recurrent and/or routine work assignments. Requires additional instructions and some guidance on new or more complex assignments. Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed and technical information. Uses communication and interpersonal skills to overcome obstacles or issues over the telephone.
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology or related field required.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Processional (MCDSP)
- Five plus years of experience in troubleshooting and repairing personal computer, telecommunications hardware and software required.
- One plus years of telephone and data wiring experience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak clear English
- Must obtain valid driver’s license and have own transportation with a good driving record
- Must be familiar with MS applications.
- Ability to think critically to determine source of problems and determine resolution.
- Run daily status report (P1-Crystal Report) as necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as analytical problem solving and planning skills for a diverse customer base including, physicians, technical and administrative staff.
- Excellent skills of planning, organizing, customer service, record keeping and controlling cost.
- Professional attire, attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to maintain a neat and clean work area, and well-organized filing system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude and be able to work well with other (team player).
- Must be able to communicate information well to other staff members and end-users.
- High degree of self-motivation and interest in conserving PHNS resources.
- Flexibility in work schedule is able to multi-task projects, handle multiple locations in stressful situations and be available for after hour’s projects, when required.
- Travels as necessary to supported sites to participate in project development, installation and servicing of new applications and upgrades
- Performs other duties as required to meet departmental and organizational objectives.
Anthelio - 6 months ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...