Technician II Cell
Working in the Technician II Cell position, you will be responsible to maintain cell / switch / microwave system equipment at optimum performance to ensure quality customer service and minimize outages. You will be required to plan the maintenance of out-of-service equipment to exceed standards. You will also be required to investigate customer trouble reports, use test equipment to analyze problems and communicate with other department managers to resolve customer problems.
This position may be responsible for contributing to AT&T's compliance with environmental laws and regulations as applicable to its job function. This may include, but is not limited to, work related to fuel tanks, emergency and stand-by generators, boilers, hazardous waste, hazardous materials, batteries, manholes and vaults, water wells, linear and other construction projects, water discharge, or air emissions.
Due to the needs of the business, the Mobility Construction and Engineering organization expects the person filling this position will remain in place for a minimum of 24 months unless otherwise reassigned,
a requested move is approved by the immediate supervisor, or the person’s employment is terminated by the employee or the company.
This requirement does not constitute a promise or assurance of continued employment in this or any other Company position.
- Two or more years of testing & repair of T1, DS1, DS3 and good troubleshooting skills
- Two to three years working on cellular equipment
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Two (2) years related technical training or equivalent experience
- Two to three years experience on Ericsson GSM 2106 and 2206 a plus
- One or more years experience on Ericsson UMTS 3106 and 3206 a plus
Apr 9, 2013, 3:53:39 PM
Apr 16, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
Associate/First Level Manager
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...