Field Services Desktop Support Technician II at Lancing, MI
This position is responsible for responding to incoming requests for technical assistance through the use of a helpdesk ticketing system. The Technician will be supporting Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 7, troubleshooting hardware, software, and performing break-fix tasks on end user Desktops, Laptops, Printers, and VoIP Phones within a Healthcare Environment.
Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent experience in related fields (Healthcare experience is a plus).
Intermediate knowledge of Windows XP/7 Operating Systems.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
Familiarity with Novell Network Environment (Groupwise, Zenworks).
Ability to replace desktop/laptop/printer hardware.
Ability to quickly learn the basics on a wide variety of software applications.
The ideal candidate can communicate effectively, efficiently, follow direction and documents cases thoroughly.
Be a self motivated, team player.
Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
A+ Certifications or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP).
VoIP / Telephony / Network Cabling / Wiring experience is a plus.
Leadership experience is a plus.
Position includes the following:
Face to Face and Remote customer support.
Standard business hours with some after hours On-Call support and overtime as necessary.
Local travel and at times travel within the state.
Competitive Benefits Package (Medical, Vision, Dental, PTO & 401k).
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology or related field required.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Processional (MCDSP)
- Five plus years of experience in troubleshooting and repairing personal computer, telecommunications hardware and software required.
- One plus years of telephone and data wiring experience
- Must be able to read, write, and speak clear English
- Must obtain valid driver’s license and have own transportation with a good driving record
- Must be familiar with MS applications.
- Ability to think critically to determine source of problems and determine resolution.
- Run daily status report (P1-Crystal Report) as necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as analytical problem solving and planning skills for a diverse customer base including, physicians, technical and administrative staff.
- Excellent skills of planning, organizing, customer service, record keeping and controlling cost.
- Professional attire, attitude and demeanor.
- Must be able to maintain a neat and clean work area, and well-organized filing system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude and be able to work well with other (team player).
- Must be able to communicate information well to other staff members and end-users.
- High degree of self-motivation and interest in conserving PHNS resources.
- Flexibility in work schedule is able to multi-task projects, handle multiple locations in stressful situations and be available for after hour’s projects, when required.
- Travels as necessary to supported sites to participate in project development, installation and servicing of new applications and upgrades
- Performs other duties as required to meet departmental and organizational objectives.
Anthelio - 19 months ago
Anthelio is the largest independent provider of "Information Technology" and "Business Process" services to hospitals,...