Posting Job Title: Technician
Requisition #: 147627BR
Posting Location: Palisades Park, NJ, US
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks Technicians for our Technical Operations Department in Palisades Park, NJ.
Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
- Will be expected to perform subscriber installations and routine drop maintenance.
- Perform quality control inspection on contractor and in house installations.
- Expected to trouble shoot subscribers drop from television set to tap to pert and correct all problems.
- Maintain tools and equipment and perform routine inspections on company vehicles.
- General warehouse and minor converter repair duties.
- Complete daily paperwork as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work with various hand tools such as electric drills, hammers, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.
- Knowledge of CATV preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Able to prioritize while working in a fast paced environment.
- Must successfully complete all company required training.
- Will also be required to work overtime, weekends and late shifts as needed.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; at least 0-3 months of previous experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is part of a bargaining unit.
Legal or Financial Responsibilities:
Requires adherence to Time Warner Standards of Business Conduct. Position must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00085 - Palisades Park Roosevelt Pl
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 19 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...