To clean and package products following Arthrex Manufacturing, Inc. processes and procedures ensuring superior quality is provided to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs terminal cleaning and daily housekeeping utilizing various cleaning and disinfecting agents.
2. Performs cleaning of products and components in accordance to work instruction.
3. Completion of work order list form.
4. Follow packaging instruction and work instruction with minimal error rate.
5. Able to identify components and packaging materials used in assembly and packaging of products.
Must be able to work 4pm-2:30am rotating schedule.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of manufacturing experience related to assembly and/or packaging of products.
- Manufacturing experience related to technical and mechanical aspect of manufacturing including operation of packaging equipment a plus.
- Requires reading and comprehension, solving simple mathematical equations (addition and subtraction) and the ability to perform tasks through verbal communication.
An individual must have the ability to perform tasks by reading, understanding and following work instructions provided. The technology and the frequency of the technology required to perform the job are as follows; the occasional operation of the weighing scale and the zebra printer, the frequent operation of the label dispenser machine, Impulse Sealers, manual sealers, cleaning machine, crimping machine, arbor press, wire cutter and tygon tube cutter. Generates master carton labels using printer. Use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required. GMP training. Ability to work independently when necessary. Able to determine materials and tools required to perform the operation. Ability to perform different tasks/operation required to manufacture the product.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
The technology and the frequency of the technology required to perform this job are as follows; the occasional operation of the label printer and weighing scale and the frequent operation of the air guns, label dispenser machine, Impulse Sealers, manual sealers, cleaning machine, crimping machine, arbor press, wire cutter and tygon tube cutter.
Arthrex - 8 months ago
This is where the Six Million Dollar Man could come for repairs, along with athletes and anyone else who has ever needed knee, foot, or shou...