POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Technician Support Associate to join our team. This position supports the retail operation in reducing unproductive Tech payroll, by eliminating Techs from returning to the warehouse to pick up wrong parts add-on, etc., ultimately supporting the market's ability to provide Customer Delight.
Who we’re looking for:
- Provide additional resources to the market without effecting productivity measurements
- Deliver hot shots (glass) and add-ons to Technicians that are at the outer limits of the route area
- Pick up vendor will-calls, along with returns to all Vendors
- Assist with two man sets as needed to install larger windshields
- Support Auction Techs by working at Auction site to gather cars and prepare work orders to expedite process
- Be available to serve as a back up to complete repair work if needed
- Be responsible for general housekeeping and miscellaneous tasks at their store location
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- Knowledge of auto glass repair techniques
- Knowledge of customer service
- Knowledge of geographical areas and landmarks
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and basic Belron US policies and procedures
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy (up to 75 lbs) objects
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment; and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer, job related software at a basic level, and a handheld Blackberry or similar device
- Ability to work in a fast-paced enviornment
- Skilled in providing World Class service and effective listening
- Skilled in planning and organizing work
- Skilled in performing basic mathematical calculations, handling cash, and performing detailed work
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...