High School Graduate/GED
Our client is a privately owned leading manufacturer of dental ceramics. With headquarters located abroad, they have markets in North America and Europe. They are looking to hire a Technician in Somerset, NJ. This is a temporary opportunity.
The technician is responsible for modifying plastic dental trays with the utilization of hand and power tools. The technician will also be accountable for all administrative work correlated with the production of the dental trays.
Responsibilities of the Technician:
- Filling out product output sheets and work orders
- Reworking dental trays using the following tools deburing tool, drill press, and dremel tool
- Machine filing, weighing product, boxing and sealing, palletizing
- Read and write English
- Perform simple tasks accurately
- Ability to work independently with some detailed instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform repetitive work
- Experience using hand and power tools
- High School or equivalent
Atrium Staffing - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $100M. Atrium...