General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable Unmanned Aircraft Systems and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assembles components, assemblies, or sub-assemblies.
2. Interfaces with Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Control, and Mechanical Assembly supervision to resolve desgin issues, parts fitment issues, parts shortages, scheduling conflict, and safety concerns.
3. Makes setups and adjustements holding tolerances to specifications.
4. Interprets general instructions, plans sequence of assembly, maintains quality assurance and documentation, and prepares sketches and schematics.
5. Provides input concerning design or feasibility of development, test, or experimental equipment.
6. Disassembles, modifies, reworks, reassembles, and test experimental/prototype assemblies or subassemblies according to specifications.
7. Additional functions may include performing housekeeping and cleanup duties upon completion of assigned tasks. Training lower level technicians or acts as a lead, performs quality assurance spot checks, and directs the work of others. Other duties as assigned or required.
8. Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
General Atomics - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of privately-held General Atomics, is a leading manufacturer of Unmanned...