The UTC Aerospace Systems business in our Brea location seeks a Technician for our Sensors and Integrated Systems business. Functions include but not limited to stock, assembly, inspection, and electrical & mechanical testing.
The initial job assignments will consist of stocking and kitting and will include the following responsibilities:
Position is on the first shift 6:00am - 2:30pm
- Follows procedures to receive, store and issue stock of plant materials and supplies.
- Takes inventories and cycle counts.
- Performs kitting function as required.
- Inputs into the company's ERP system.
- Maintains the stock area in neat and orderly arrangement.
Basic Qualifications : Minimum Requirements for all technician assignments are:
High School diploma, or equivalent. Associates Degree preferred.
Minimum requirements for the initial job assignment are as follows:
- At least 1 year directly related experience.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics.
- Have an ability to read, write, and comprehend detailed written and verbal instructions ie, assembly instructions, test procedures, CMM's, engineering drawings, schematics and other engineering documentation.
- Have manipulative skills of a high level using a variety of hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Prior work experience with a Quality Systems such as AS9100 with the ability to read and understand procedures and work instructions is a plus.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Computer literate. Experience with MRP systems such as SAP.
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design,...