Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Technician should be able to diagnose, disassemble and assemble, overhaul, repair, rebuild, and adjust medium and heavy-duty trucks under minimal supervision.
- Overhaul and repair heavy duty engines including Caterpillar, Cummins and Detroit Truck engines clutches, transmissions, differentials, and power systems, cooling systems, steering systems, hydraulic systems, or any other system used on medium and heavy duty trucks.
- Install engines, transmissions, and other components.
- Deal with customers in a diplomatic and courteous manner.
- Maintain good customer relations and performance standards.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Submit complete technical reports and documentation as required by manufacturers in all components on all makes of trucks and trailers.
- Process parts orders.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years experience in medium and heavy duty truck environment.
- AC Certification and Engine Certification required, or willingness to obtain.
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL required, or willingness to obtain.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
- Requires Dealership experience.
It is the policy of JX Enterprises, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 7 months ago