Under moderate supervision and with a strong emphasis on safety and accuracy, this position performs assigned production duties including, but not limited to, disassembly, cleaning and remanufacturing, light assembly, repair, conversion, painting and packaging.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties:
Qualifications – Education & Experience:
- Disassembly and parts inspection of hydraulic pumps, motors &valves.
- Remanufacture or repair of hydraulic pumps, motors and valves and individual components / parts.
- Some light reassembly of hydraulic pumps, motors and valves
- Painting of pumps and motors to meet customer specifications.
- Building “skids” and packaging products to ensure safe shipment.
- Works with supervisor in scheduling all labor to meet customer satisfaction.
- Continuously reviews processes to ensure operations are meeting measurable.
- Implementation of ISO, and 5S procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
Qualifications – Skills:
- Minimum 5 years related experience in a mechanical / assembly environment.
- Extensive experience with machinery, tools and manufacturing equipment.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office Software – Excel, Word
- Email – Lotus Notes
- Hilo Certification
- Lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Kawasaki - 19 months ago