Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals. Konecranes provides productivity-enhancing lifting solutions as well as services for lifting equipment and machine tools of all makes. Konecranes has career opportunities available for industrial maintenance personnel.
Konecranes provides an excellent training program and offers a very competitive wage and benefit package including a robust 401(k) plan with employer matching and tenure contributions, profit sharing, educational assistance, life and disability benefits as well as medical, dental and vision care. AA/EOE
- At least 1 year of experience in an industrial maintenance environment or equivalent military experience
- Experience troubleshooting 480vac 3 phase motor control systems
- HS Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Respect of heights
- Associate's degree in Industrial Electrical/Mechanical Technology or related field, or equivalent vocational/technical training and experience
- Prior experience with cranes
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we've...