Founded in 1944, MRIGlobal is an independent, not-for-profit organization that performs contract research, technical consulting, and other services for clients in business, industry and government. MRIGlobal is currently looking for a Technician to work in a team environment to conduct in vitro experiments and support in vivo studies. Basic functions include miscellaneous lab bench work, performing technical procedures as directed by study protocols and SOPs, and performing routine laboratory duties (restocking, maintenance, cleaning). Tasks at the Technician level may vary widely. Specific tasks assigned typically depend on the needs of current programs and the training/experience of the individual.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experienced in a basic laboratory skills (e.g. pipetting); GLP/ISO experience preferred.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills.
- PC skills (Word, Excel) and ability to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with technical staff at all levels in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and be well organized, analytical, and flexible to adjust to priorities.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience working in containment laboratories (e.g. BL-3 or chemical surety) is highly desired.
- Experience with the contract research business, federal regulations, proposal writing, project management, and instrumentation is desired.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. In order to meet the government security investigation requirements, U.S. citizenship is a prerequisite.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Founded in 1944, our company has built a reputation for innovation, technical excellence, and problem solving.
Born out of the desire to...