Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate opening for an Inspector I for our Nashville, Tennessee office .
Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate opening for a Construction Program Technician in our Nashville, Tennessee office. The Construction Program Technician will work within the Owners facilities in the Capital Projects Program.
Position is responsible for supporting the Bid Coordinator and Program Controls Coordinator with management controls and miscellaneous support for capital construction projects.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the preparation and routing of contracts, coordination of meetings, tracking of documents and filing.
- Assisting in the preparation of RFPs and RFQs related to construction projects.
- Gathering and analyzing other data as may be required for internal management.
- Preparing constructability reviews.
- Providing other technical assistance as required.
- Assisting the Program Administrator in the coordination of Field Services work and overall program consistency.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field is preferred.
- Basic computer skills including word processing and Excel spreadsheet development are required.
- Must be knowledgeable of Institutional and Office building construction practices.
- Candidate must be able to work in the United States on a full time permanent basis immediately.
- Local candidates preferred
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 15 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...