Safe Haven Security, the sixth largest Authorized ADT Dealer in the country, operating in over 35 states, is currently seeking to fill spots on its Installation Team from coast to coast. Offering a competitive base pay per install plus additional financial incentives and commissions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, Service, and Troubleshooting of a variety of residential burglary alarm systems.
- Ability to manage a multiple appointment scheduled daily/weekly.
- Accurately complete ADT work orders and paperwork.
- Complete administrative tasks including shipping, invoicing, and reschedules.
- Educate customers in various system operations and maintenance.
- Update corporate office after each appointment.
- Sales skills will provide a definite advantage and will be compensated.
- Being a dependable, responsible professional who is dedicated to working in a growing, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- 2 years ago - save job