Safelite AutoGlass , a member of the Belron US family of retail auto glass companies, is the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. As our company continues to experience growth and development, we are searching for people with the skills and passion for success to help us reach our goal of becoming the natural choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States. Take a look - we think you'll like what you see!
Safelite AutoGlass is looking for a Technician to join our team! This position is responsible for precision installation of auto glass and for providing World Class customer service to Belron US customers.
- Installs auto glass and other Belron US products in store or on a mobile basis
- Follows approved methods using the proper tools and techniques to ensure efficient, timely, and quality installation service for Belron US customers
- Ensures that all equipment, materials, and areas of operation conform to health and safety regulations and requirements
- Maintains clean working area.
- Maintains working knowledge of MRM and utilizes MRM system to track installations and to communicate with dispatch, management, customers, or other work related individuals
- Remains available for contact during working hours
- Utilizes MRM functions to accurately quote prices for customers and invoicing
- Maintains accurate and complete work records
- Ensures required paperwork is completed and turned in to the appropriate person or location
- Maintains an acceptable driving record in accordance with company policy
- May perform auto glass repairs
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One to two years of auto glass experience preferred but not required
- Auto after market industry experience helpful
- Knowledge of the Auto glass installation techniques and exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of safe driving practices-must have valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to lift and carry large, heavy (up to 75 lbs.) objects
- Ability to operate various hand and power tools and equipment and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level
- Ability to operate handheld Blackberry or similar device
- Ability to Work in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in providing World Class customer service
- Skill in Verbal communications and effective listening
- Skill in planning and organizing work
Safelite AutoGlass - 5 months ago
Safelite Group (formerly Belron US) has the answer to what blew into your windshield. The company, an operating segment of global auto glass...