Make the most of your energy with a career at Schneider Electric. We look for individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. We commit to develop our people and make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of a Service Technician in our Buildings Business. We are seeking talent to collaborate with a team to design, install and service building automation control and facility management systems post initial installation of project.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance on installed systems
- Request and deliver material as required
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors when necessary
- Create, load, and test system databases
- Test, backup and tune system databases
- Check and start control systems
- Provide on-site training to customers as needed
- Suggest system improvements, modifications, etc.
- Coordinate and communicate activities with the customer
About Schneider Electric
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical field (EE, Computer Science, ME, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong organizational skills
- Great customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and other software platforms
- Good conceptual aptitude
- Good understanding of HVAC, Security, Access Control, CCTV, and other building or electronic control systems
- Industry product knowledge is highly desired
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centers & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Business' 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion Euros in 2011 through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical power...