About Waste Management
When you work with an industry leader, you come to expect more. At Waste Management, we’re proud to offer the best pathways for you to achieve career satisfaction, as well as a total compensation package that lives up to your standards.
Waste Management is a leading provider of comprehensive waste management solutions. It serves over 25 million residential and over 2 million commercial customers throughout Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico, and has the sixth largest trucking fleet in the world.
Installation - Maint - Repair
Our Technicians, working under limited supervision, perform preventative maintenance, run inspections and diagnostics tests, and repair a variety of vehicles and equipment. In addition to these responsibilities, they are also required to push, pull, drag, and lift items up to 50 pounds, and occasionally must work at shoulder level with equipment weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- 1 year experience working on heavy trucks and diesel engines
- 1 year experience working with diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to supply your own complete set of master mechanic hand tools and impact wrenches
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...