This Technician will provide high quality troubleshooting and repair service on complete tractor and trailer including truck engine, power train, and chassis in a shop environment. This person must respond to customer needs in a positive, supportive, and timely manner to ensure maximum value for work performed. This position requires communicating job progress with supervisors and customers as needed.
- 2-year technical degree in engines or mechanical maintenance and repair, or several years of comparable shop experience
- 5+ years of relevant truck and trailer repair repair experience (including engine, brakes, suspension and alignment)
- A Commercial Driver's License and Federal inspection knowledge preferred
- Responsible and hard working
- Willing and able to work 2nd shift
Join a company with a 90-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning – making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals. Ziegler Cat is an EEO Employer.
Special Assistance and Accommodation for Applicants with Disabilities
If you are interested in applying for employment with Ziegler Inc. and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, please email our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
Ziegler CAT - 19 months ago