At PA Consulting Group, our goal is to deliver success for the leaders of today while developing the leaders of tomorrow. We are committed to developing our people and through collaboration and support, helping them become the successful leaders of tomorrow.
Your career at PA:
There are few career opportunities that can provide the combination of accelerated learning and skill development, personal growth and challenge, and fast pace that are provided by the various consultant positions in our Information Technology business.
At PA, you will be able to apply your capabilities and talent toward both helping clients in their efforts to solve their complex business issues and helping them through to implementation.
We have a built a strong track record of delivering results for our clients in the Financial Services sector in both the UK and the US, particularly in the areas of Digital and Mobile banking, Operations and IT and in helping organizations get value from market and regulatory development such as Dodd-Frank.
To build on our success, we are looking to grow our team at all levels in the Financial Services sector. You must be an established consulting professional with an excellent track record of operational delivery and some experience in Business Development or building client relationships in the financial services sector.
We offer you challenging assignments and the ability to take ownership of your career and tailor your career path and progression at your own pace, in a way that helps you achieve your personal goals. You can choose to specialize in a service area and have the opportunity to work in other industries. You will have the opportunity to work internationally or to transfer between our global practices if you desire.
We distinguish ourselves by taking a very pragmatic, hands-on approach in solving client problems. Most of our consultants have prior industry or consulting experience. We operate in small teams that are drawn together with a mix of senior and junior consultants who have the relevant skills and expertise needed to solve the client’s problem.
Your key responsibilities:
• Work collaboratively in small or large teams, including client personnel towards achieving the shared goals of the project
• Apply particular specialties and knowledge, such as specific business and technical skills and experience, in an assignment role. Take on and lead assignments of increasing complexity as skills and experience develop
• Develop effective client relationships to help PA deliver value to our clients. Identify opportunities for new business development and support business development activities, taking on increasing responsibilities as skills develop.
Locations available: Arlington, VA; Boston, MA; Princeton, NJ; New York, NY
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. We will not sponsor visas for this position
• Must be local to one of the US locations noted in the description; no relocation assistance will be provided
• Willingness to travel up to 100% of the time
We are looking for outstanding candidates with a strong drive to succeed who are enthusiastic about technology and motivated to achieve our clients' business objectives through solutions and business approaches that go beyond latest thinking and accepted wisdom. Successful candidates possess some of the following characteristics:
• Worked in a major financial institution in their technology division, focused on projects to support business ambitions and/or management consulting background
• Banking experience would be highly appreciated and prioritized
• Master's degree in business administration, technology, finance or strategy
• Pronounced knowledge of the US banking environment, core banking systems and banking processes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Entrepreneurial, creative thinking and delivery skills
• A strong record of personal achievement both in professional settings and academia
• Leadership and team-building abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-less and collaborative towards achieving team goals
• Flexibility and adaptability.
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading management, IT and technology consulting firm. Independent, award winning and employee-owned, we operate globally in more than 30 countries and transform the performance of major organisations in both the private and public sectors.
From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results to our clients through our innovative thinking and in-depth sector expertise.
We are committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely on the basis of their ability to contribute to PA’s success, and regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
PA Consulting Group - 14 months ago