Technology Business Development Manager – |
Oak Brook, IL
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Technology Business Development Manager reports to the Vice President of Business Development. Vice President of Business Development is a part of the Leadership Team.
· Developing and managing relationships with existing and prospective higher education partners
· Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives and users the value of our enterprise suite of applications
· Development and advancement of a robust sales pipeline to achieve our new technology customer targets
· Conduct presentations, develop proposals, and manage each phase of the sales process
Understand the competitive landscape and work with marketing to construct effective presentations, marketing messages, and value statements
· 5-7+ years of software or technology sales or account management experience
· Experience managing the sales cycle from cold call to close
· Bachelor Degree required
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
· Travel Required 50% of the time
· Experience selling to higher education
· Knowledge of higher education applications (LMS, CRM, SIS, etc)
· Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positio
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review
To learn more about Deltak please visit our site at http://www.deltak-innovation.com .
Deltak - 14 months ago
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...