Our Technology Consultants use a mix of engineering standards, supply chain best practices and technical software knowledge to advise manufacturers, distributors and retailers how to drive waste from their supply chain through implementing best in breed software solutions. We are looking for candidates with the right skill set to train on our software tools and consulting methodologies.
Skills & Abilities:
- Understand and agree upon the project goals and objectives, then work with other team members toward the successful achievement of these goals and objectives.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultation to identify business issues, solution requirements and related benefits.
- Construct project analysis and costing as well as information generation.
- Act as a point of contact for client throughout the duration of the project.
- Deliver and implement configurations, testing and training programs to clients.
- Train end-users on solution.
- Travel to the client site for delivery of solutions is required.
- 2-3 years professional IT industry experience
- SQL experience with MS SQL and/or Oracle Databases
- 1-2 years programming experience preferred, but not require
- Willingness to learn new software tools
Expected Travel Time: About 75%
enVista reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied, or otherwise. The employment relationship remains "at will." The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
- Bachelors degree or above
- Pass any pre-employment tests, drug test and/or background check