Overview: Position will work under the direction of the Supply Chain Manager and ensure we are meeting customer demands as well as corporate, business unit and department objectives and goals. The candidate will work closely with customer service, commercialization and marketing teams along with several internal production & distribution facilities and vendors. The individual must have the ability to multitask several key initiatives while continuing to maintaining a high level of quality on the everyday duties and responsibilities.
1. Liaison between customer care/sales & the plants for order exceptions and questions. a. Works with plant schedulers to determine actual ship dates & communicates changes back to customer care. b. Works with operations to provide forecast and ensure product availability. c. Works to ensure customer requests are fulfilled when needed.
2. Customer Expectations a. Balance inventory risk vs. customer service satisfaction. b. Work with operations and distribution to identify root cause of service failures and put corrective action in place. c. Review with Supply Chain Manager if the risk of the business warrants a floor stock. d. Maintenance and reporting on customer floor stocks.
3. Data Maintenance and Project Work. This includes managing service level reporting, coordinating product transfers or new commercializations from a supply chain perspective, and other projects as needed.
4. Aged Inventory a. Reviews aged inventory and work to determine root cause of issue. b. Work with Operations and Sales to determine alternatives/next steps. c. Determines where to charge write offs.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. • AS 400/ERP system experience or equivalent experience required. • Must demonstrate advance computer skills • Must be able to travel up to 30% Must be detail oriented. • Previous experience in communicating to all levels of an organization required. • Previous forecasting experience preferred. • Aseptic manufacturing experience preferred.
Kerry - 22 months ago