Function: Technology / Projects
State/Province: North Carolina [NC]
Position Title: Technology Evaluation Specialist Internship
Job ID: 4264
- Assist in the identification and evaluation of external technologies to support Biotechnology projects and functions for the purpose of establishing collaboration with universities and small companies.
- Assist Technology Evaluation team in the triage and technical due diligence of technologies submitted through the Syngenta Thought seeders portal.
- Develop relationship with scientists to better understand their needs for new technologies.
- Assist in the maintenance of a Syngenta database used to track external technologies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience: Candidates must:
- Have a science background
- Major in Biology (Molecular biology and/or plant biology), plant and/or soil science
- Have exposure to a variety of scientific disciplines
- Some understanding of the agriculture industry
- Hard working and fast learner
- Have strong work ethics and professional
Students must live within driving distance to RTP, NC. And show interest in project management.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Syngenta - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Plagues of locusts, weevils, or any other kind of crop-destroying bugs were no match for Syngenta Crop Protection. The subsidiary of...