The Technology Lead guides the technical aspects of projects and client work from concept to leading the team through the implementation. You’re the face and voice of CM’s technology discipline in client engagements and someone who has the highest technical knowledge of all things interactive. The Technology Lead is able to fully engage techies yet effectively speak development concepts to audiences of all levels of technical sophistication.
As a Technology Lead, you’ll become involved in the career management process at Critical Mass, and help other members of the development team advance their careers.
• Collaborating with planning, creative, analytics and technical team members
• Working closely with the development and operations teams to ensure technical integration and requirements are met
• Interacting with client and planning teams to understand business and user requirements
• Authoring technical briefs for client approval and project development
• Providing assumptions and estimates for technical projects
• Maintaining coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of development
• Researching and implementing new development techniques and features
• Problem-solving in all areas of development
• Mentoring new developers and being a resource for others in the technology department
Required Skills :
• Experience developing content that is accessible and SEO optimized.
• Experience in working within a team environment – ideally with some leadership experience
• Experience working with third party APIs like Twitter and Facebook
• Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues and web standards
• An excellent ability to deal with people at all levels and build trust and confidence with management and employees
• Samples of your previous work are required in your application
• Familiarity with Git
This agency is ready to help businesses in critical need of online marketing services. Critical Mass is a leading interactive marketing...