Do you love what you do AND the people you work with?
At BGT you can choose your destiny, make great friends, be your quirky self and have a fulfilling career where your ideas and hard work will be noticed and appreciated. We are one of the oldest, largest and most award-winning independent digital agencies in the world. BGT is consistently ranked one of the best places to work locally and nationally. Our culture is our business – we put our people first, boasting a nearly 100% employee retention rate…unheard of in our industry. We’re a privately held company, which allows us to define our own personality and culture.
We have a rich history of consumer and B2B brand experience, representing some of the world’s largest brands, including GE, Walmart, Carnival and Sony. We do the digital heavy lifting, solving complex challenges through our core advantage, integrated strategy & analytics and end-to-end delivery.
Tech Lead (Technical Account Manager)
The technical lead is a key member of the development and tech team who provides technical management support throughout each phase of the project. This includes facilitating the internal and external communication and understanding of the technical requirements, limitations and considerations.
The tech lead will be required to participate in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle including strategy, design, development, unit and integration testing, deployment and maintenance of all components.
- Act as technical point of contact which includes:
- Technical communication with client and 3 rd Party Vendor
- Understanding and communicating requirements, integration points and limitations
- Co nduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the PM which includes escalation of issues as necessary.
- Report development status to the PM with alarms, explanations and solutions.
- W ork closely with QA resources to review test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and regressed.
- Determine and provide/maintain a necessary level of technical documentation (TRD) during requirements gathering, based on standards and procedures and discussions with project team and technical vendors.
- Reviews key technical deliverables before delivery to client.
- Well versed in Web technologies with 5+ years of relevant development (.Net/Java) and/or leadership experience.
- Solid understanding of server-side technologies, databases (SQL/MySQL) and core features/fundamentals.
- Proficiency with various forms of front-end development.
- Familiarity with web standards (desktop and mobile) and best practices.
- Familiar with code and design reviews as well as web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Fundamental knowledge of analytics instrumentation and SEO best practices.
- Reasonable understanding of content and social media publishing platforms (Sitecore, CQ5).
- Understanding of Creative and UX competencies.
- Working knowledge of modern source control systems (TFS).
- Strong analytical and problem solving/ trouble-shooting skills (Omniture, Test & Target, Google Analytics).
- Ability to lead multiple projects at once.
- Ability to assess or evaluate business requirements to their fullest extent as it pertains to development work.
- Outstanding communications & people skills; able to articulate complex technical topics for non-technical audiences; client facing Demonstrated Technical project leadership experience.
- Team Leader - Inspire, motivate, and guide others toward goals.
BGT Partners - 30+ days ago