Direct Client Requirement
Contract to Hire
New York, NY
Position: Technology Lead
Client is looking for a strong Technology Lead for its high-performing development team to work on cutting-edge .Net technologies. The primary responsibility of the Lead will be to work in a team environment and engage in full software development life cycle, including designing, developing, and testing software, project documentation. In addition to strong technical skills, the candidate should be able to lead and manage the project and the assigned project team members single-handed.
- Lead and manage teams of software engineers (onsite and offsite) providing technical leadership and mentoring.
- Lead and manage projects from start (requirements) to finish (implementation).
- Analyze, design, estimate for all application tiers.
- Code, test, debug, and document.
- Revise and update programs and processes and create documentation as required.
- Software Development Processes, and company standards and practices.
- Able to highlight and communicate project status, tasks, milestones, risks, issues and constraints to project team and stakeholders.
- Able to prepare and present project and technology documents to group.
- Expert knowledge of the .Net framework and object oriented design and programming concepts.
- Proficiency in technical documentation using UML.
- Solid front-end development capabilities (ASP.NET to Middleware) and/or back-end development capabilities (Middleware to Relational databases)
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, Oracle (TOAD), XML Spy, Source Control Systems, NAnt, NUnit.
- Experience in Web Services and SOA.
- Project Management experience. Ability to interact with Business Owners to gather and document project requirements.
- Bachelor s degree and more than 10 years professional coding experience delivering web based applications.
Please send your resume along with rate and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also reach me at 609-924-3400 Ext 202 (Abhishek)