Summary of Responsibilities:
The person in this role will be responsible for developing and providing maintenance to all SharePoint databases supported by Strategic Analytics within MetLife’s Individual Distribution.
- Under minimal supervision, oversees or provides SharePoint database processes and maintenance and enhancement of functionalities within databases
- Translate business needs into requirement and ensure development to meet business needs
- Project updates to manager and business partners regarding project status and implementation procedures
- Provide necessary training to business users and provide continuous support for all technical issues
- Manage critical relationships with business partners to ensure projects meet milestones within all estimates.
- Develop and maintain databases in Access, SharePoint or other forms to meet business needs
- Performs other duties as assigned or required
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields or equivalent experience.
Board knowledge of supported business functions, processes/procedures, workflow and system administration
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Strong Excel & Access Skills Required)
4-6 Years of related work experience preferred
Insurance Industry knowledge a plus
VBA knowledge a plus
Ability to work individually and in a team
Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Strong problem solving skills
Strong communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
This is the place to be to make an impact with an award-winning team that always puts its customers first. MetLife is taking giant strides...