The Technology Manager reports to the Director of IT Planning & Operations and oversees the development, implementation, and standardization of technology solutions throughout UHA, working closely across the organization to assess needs and make recommendations related to future state planning and effective areas of technological development. Areas of responsibility include the full range of information systems and telecommunications activities, including working with UHA and SHC management to determine best practices and standards, recommending practical solutions, and leading UHA-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Technology Manager" in the subject line.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (preferred) in Computer Science or related field
- ITIL, PMP, CCNA, or similar certification
- 7 or more years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience
- 4 years of large-scale project management experience in the health care industry
- Project management experience with Epic EMR and other clinical and/or business applications
University HealthCare Alliance - 15 months ago