Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate
Join the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company and become part of the North American Manufacturing team! As part of the company's largest business unit, North America associates play a critical role in accelerating Goodyear as Best in Class. Manufacturing associates work with internal stakeholders and suppliers to provide innovative strategic solutions. Members of our team are expected to be change agents with strong project management skills and have the ability to work collaboratively on team based problem solving. Those with exceptionally strong communication skills, the ability to drive results, enact a sense of urgency, and function with a high level of energy will be critical to driving our success.
Join the legacy of Goodyear and be a part of an outstanding team!
Technical support position working in the Quality organization closely aligned with production and engineering. Assist engineering and maintenance to provide the necessary support to the production organization in order to promote the production of the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost.
- BS degree in related field
- MS preferred in related field
- Minimum (2) two years experience working with multidisciplinary Engineering and Maintenance associates to achieve cost effective goals.
- Equipment design experience and project engineering or project management role is preferred
- Ability to use appropriate computer-based technology
- Ability to understand electrical or mechanical diagrams
- Ability to interpret and create technical CAD drawings and schematics
- Ability to program and debug programming languages
- Some knowledge in design electrical control systems
- Ability to understand and design modern safety control systems
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot machine problems
- Equipment design experience and project engineering or project management role is preferred.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 21 months ago - save job