The Technology Strategist is a client-focused role within Intouch Solutions. Individuals in this role may be assigned to work along-side key account teams to strengthen relationships with current and future clients.
This position complements Account Teams as the technology expert, helping clients by identifying existing and forthcoming technologies that will support or enhance the client’s marketing strategies for product and/or service offerings. Ultimately, this role will be instrumental in elevating Intouch Solutions to a position that offers greater influence on both current and future client strategy. In addition, this individual works closely with others in Development Services to understand technology capabilities, and to provide architectural and design guidance.
This position will work with both clients and Account Services through research efforts, presentations, presentation support, meetings, responses to RFPs and any other deliverables required to move the client engagement to a deeper level.
- Work with Account Services to identify potential opportunities where technology plays can impact the client’s marketing strategy and/or product offering such as enterprise technology opportunities.
- Work with Development Services and Strategic Services to understand current and future execution capabilities, and to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in ideation sessions with clients and Account Services associates.
- Prepare responses (or portions of responses) to RFPs for clients and Account Services including technology capabilities, examples of past projects, initial estimates based upon high-level functional decomposition of proposed project, etc.
- Prepare and/or present material related to technology recommendations to clients and Account Services.
- Travel to meet with clients regarding these initiatives as necessary.
- Provide guidance to Account Services regarding technology feasibility and general timelines.
- Assist with deeper research into technology implementation and execution as necessary.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology (science or analytical degree)
- Experience in consulting is a plus
- Experience in healthcare, pharma, marketing or advertising is a plus
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence others
Intouch Solutions - 15 months ago
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...