: Application Outsourcing
: Technology Support Analyst
: Atlanta, GA
is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Service Delivery professionals are responsible for providing service delivery across the breadth of offerings such as accounting, information technology, application development and maintenance, helpdesk services, procurement, learning and training, and human resources. The work that is performed by our delivery professionals may serve one or more clients concurrently and they may be located directly at a client site or within our global delivery network.
are responsible for the day-to-day provision of long-term outsourcing services to one or several clients. Infrastructure Outsourcing (IO) is the ongoing management and/or improvement of activities related to a part or to the whole of a technical infrastructure (e.g. information systems, security systems, and telecommunications networks), allowing companies to focus on their core business and competencies.
Our IO resources can expect to:
Incorporate skills which support the programming, management and maintenance services required to implement and support new installations or maintain and improve existing legacy systems for our clients.
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Technology Support Analysts
are responsible for participating in and providing leadership in the development, deployment and support of infrastructures, applications and technology initiatives, both from an architectural and operational perspective in conjunction with existing standards and methods of delivery. Collaborating with other technology teams and clients to deploy technology architectures and solutions. Research, escalate, and resolve, technology problems relating to the global technology environment. Perform and present technology performance analysis, capacity planning, and proactive health checks. Considered SME in technology field and has expert knowledge of equipment, protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring tools. Provides operations support for server technologies. Specific job functions are listed below.
Build & Test Phase:
• Performs engineering level services in conjunction with architecture teams.
• Maintain and update technology documentation
• Follow established development processes and standards for all work. Identify and propose improvements to the processes and standards as necessary.
• Assist in compiling training materials to support operational requirements
• Provide Tier 3 operational support for technology/ies of focus
• Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of technologies
• Report and/or escalate issues to management
• Update standards documentation as necessary.
• Problem management; diagnosis, escalation, tracking and resolution
• Perform traffic engineering analysis on network and systems facilities
• Knowledge of equipment, protocols, technologies, services, and monitoring tool
• Identifies, defines and plans implementation of new local operating procedures and customers services guidelines.
• Identifies needs to maintain the level of service defined for the delivery center.
• Identifies and reports/escalates to the customer support lead or/and other appropriate support channels any risks that should impact the level of service of any or all of the San Antonio locations, to act as soon as possible to remediate or minimize the impact on customers.
• Coordination of any on-site support tasks and activities, corresponding to global/local technical project or initiatives, which must be performed in San Antonio.
• Plans new local project or initiative to implement new services or to redefine the exiting ones to improve level of service.
• Definition and participation in Hardware and Software activities.
• Participation on global/local technical projects or initiatives (Server SW Platform, Office Moves, New Buildings, Server renewal programs,…).
Minumun of 2 years working with Windows Server Technologies including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Domain Management
Minumun of 2 years of strong knowledge and hands-on capability with VMware technologies, including EXSI 5.0 and Vcenter
Asset Management experience
Troubleshooting Server Technologies such as Active Directory and Backup Technologies
Basic understanding of network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN, switching and routing)
Understanding of network protocols, addressing schemes, and their operations
Help Desk Ticketing system experience
Understanding of ITIL Methodologies and supporting ISO certifications including ISO 27001 Information Security
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).**
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 20 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...