Technology Freak? Born to Train?
If you are tech savvy, passionate about technology and “born to train”, we may have the perfect part-time job for you!
The Eleven Agency ( www.t11a.com ) is a fast-paced, face-to-face marketing, sales & training agency dedicated to delivering superior customer service and results through passion, creativity, and trust. We are looking to expand our training team with the addition of highly motivated, service-oriented Technology Sales Trainers to train salespeople and represent our clients’ world-leading software and consumer electronics brands. We are seeking Inspirational Technology Sales Trainers in multiple locations across the US on a part-time/contract basis.
Technology Sales Trainers:
Technology Sales Trainers Are:
- Use creative teaching methods and exciting product demonstration techniques to create brand advocates for our client’s products and services at retail & in call-centers.
- Use their passion for teaching, client service and expert knowledge of technology to build quality relationships with clients, sales associates, Regional and Store Management.
- Engage and excite customers by showing them how our clients’ products can enrich their lives.
- Deliver training sessions and product demonstrations that are truly memorable, measurable, generate sales and increase customer loyalty.
- Natural-born Teachers, Public Speakers, Crowd Lovers & Pleasers
- Self-Confident, Self-Starters, Creative, Inspirational, Passionate, Intuitive
- Enthusiastic, Fast-Paced, Persuasive, Strong sense of urgency, Adaptable, Reliable, Committed
- Genuinely interested in technology with an expert knowledge of PC hardware and software, operating systems, consumer electronics products and gaming platforms
- Need to Innovate, Educate & Inspire
We offer an Outstanding Training, Support & Compensation:
- Superior public speaking skills; Relaxed, confident and able to connect with large & small audiences
- Previous sales and/or training experience
- Previous retail experience
- Have reliable transportation ;Able to travel and work weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable technical certifications
- Multiple On-call/Part-time opportunities
- Competitive project-based, hourly pay & expenses
- Initial and ongoing training and a first-look at upcoming products
- Genuinely innovative and market-leading methodologies and practices
- A "rarified atmosphere" of talent, progressive thinking, collaboration and support
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...