- Experience with Telecommunication or Network System administration is a plus
- Familiarity working with LAN or WAN environments preferred
- Experience setting up and working with Windows Server and Desktop platforms required
- Experience working with Avaya products, Call Center or Call Recording Systems are a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, sense of teamwork and a positive attitude required
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task required
Provado Technologies LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of LogistiCare, specializes in providing leading-edge telecommunication systems for high-growth companies. We partner with a number of hardware and software manufacturers in order to develop a personalized communication package for each of our customers, which we bundle with installation and maintenance to provide a total solution.
We seek a Telco Systems Administrator for our office located in Waterbury, CT.
The Telco Systems Administrator will troubleshoot and perform maintenance on Data Networks and PBX, Voicemail and related products and systems. This position entails providing 1st and 2nd level service and support both remotely from the Waterbury office and on-site for local clients. Occasional out of state/overnight travel for larger projects is possible a few times per year. The Telco Systems Administrator works directly with customers, service providers and equipment manufacturers. He/she will become a subject matter expert on products and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize company ticketing system to create, receive, and update Service Tickets
- Work independently or on a team to complete projects as assigned
- Develop and/or maintain project Task Lists
- Provide technical support to clients and other technicians
- Perform periodic reporting to management on various aspects of projects and duties
- Supervise and perform scheduled maintenance on systems in accordance with documentation
- Share in required on-call and after hours support responsibilities
LogistiCare is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...